Arwade Infrastructure Limited is OHSAS 18001:2007 certified company.
We firmly believe that HSE (Health Safety & Environment) policy is an integral part of our business. We are OHSAS (Occupational health and safety management system specification) certified company. We strictly adhere to all rules and policies as per specifications.
We at AIL believe in providing a safe and healthy working environment to all our employees and workers, minimizing or even eliminating the risk involved in their day to day activities. We believe that every accident, and therefore every injury, is preventable, and we embed that philosophy into every AIL project through a combination of technical field procedures and ongoing training programs. We put the personal health and safety of our employees first – wherever they are.
We at Arwade Infrastructure Ltd. (AIL)
- Comply with all central, state and local statutory provisions pertaining to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Maintain an accident-free and productive workplace by actively promoting safety and health measures with Workers,Sub-contractors and employees.
- Use relevant techniques and methods such as Safety Audits and risk assessment for periodical assessments of the status of Health, Safety and Environment.
- Integrate HSE into all our actions, dedication to incorporate HSE into the daily planning, design and implementation of processes.
- Provide such information, instruction, supervision and training to ensure the Health and Safety at work of all employees
- Create Awareness on Occupational Health, Safety and Environment by training and proper communication of HSE. Policy to Employees, Person working on behalf of the Organization
Safety is in our DNA
- Health, Safety and Environment is everyone's responsibility
- All PPEs issued by the company must always be used by employees, workers and Sub-contractors.
- Our people are our greatest asset and the basis for our success hence their safety is our topmost priority.
- Each employee must be aware of all safety rules, procedures and policies. They are reinforced from time to time.
- Work Executors observe rules and procedures followed by their crews, and immediately enforce appropriate
corrective measures whenever violations are observed.
AIL is fully committed to maintain a safe, healthy and conductive working environment, for the safety of our employees, Workers, subcontractors, equipment, facilities or even the community at large. Our excellent safety record is best illustrated by the trust invested in us by such safety-conscious clients like Cummins India, Reiter India and Bharti Walmart.
Our Goal is “ZERO HARM”
To achieve our Goal of “ZERO HARM TO PEOPLE” is based on the following principles:
- Appointment of safety personnel for the project and formation of a Safety Committee on site
- Review of specifications to identify appropriate safety standards and special safety conditions
- Hazard Identification and Risk Analysis
- Safety induction training for every worker, to make him/her aware of safety rules and procedures.
- Regular Tool Box meetings
- Audio Visual Training
- Inspection, testing and certification of tools and equipment
- Display of safety signage caution boards and awareness posters
- Routine Safety inspection and compliance of observations
- Accident Reporting and investigation
- Analysis of accidents
- Scheduled Safety audit and compliance
Safety initiatives and good practices
Tool box talk
Every day in the morning tool box talk is given to workers about hazards involved in their work and safety precaution to be taken by concerned engineer, supervisor along with safety personnel
A People based Safety Training program on height work using scaffolding as a working platform
View of Safety Park
A live park of all PPEs (Personal Protective Equipments) is displayed at the entry gate of every project site. The objective is increase awareness of workmen about different Safety Equipments
Display of Safety Signs
Safety signs are displayed in and around the sites to stimulate worker’s interest towards Health & Safety